爬山有什么好处 - What's the advantage of climbing mountains?
- 一、 爬山有什么好处
- 二、 爬山的注意事项
- 三、 什么人不能爬山
- I. What are the benefits of mountain climbing?
- II. Notices for Mountain Climbing
- 3. Who can't climb a mountain?
What's the advantage of climbing mountains?
1. What are the benefits of mountain climbing to improve nervous system function?
When people take part in physical exercises, the excitation of the nervous system increases the blood supply of the brain, and the excitation and inhibition process of the brain alternates reasonably, avoiding excessive nervous system tension and achieving the purpose of eliminating fatigue. As a result, the mind is clear, the mind is agile, the double pressures of life and work are eliminated, and the nervous system is actively restored. With the improvement of nervous system function, the body The control and regulation ability of each organ system has also been continuously improved and improved.
2. What are the benefits of mountain climbing to improve cardiopulmonary function
Long-term adherence to mountain climbing exercise will significantly improve cardiac function, increase cardiac contractility, volume, stroke volume, blood oxygen carrying capacity and waste removal capacity; at the same time, due to the improvement and adjustment of the function of the autonomic nervous system, the heart rate and blood pressure in quiet time will be reduced, the human body shows the "saving" function in quiet state and the "enlarging" function in participating in sports. To strengthen the function of circulation system in an all-round way.
3. What are the advantages of mountain climbing to inspire people's wisdom?
For mental workers who work indoors all day, climbing mountains in the fresh field is the best kind of active rest, which can relax the nervous brain cells. It is like opening the gate that hinders the development of imagination. All kinds of creative thinking will emerge and let it run.
4. What are the benefits of mountain climbing to lose weight
The basic principle of losing weight is that the calories consumed are more than the calories absorbed. Exercise is the main energy consumption channel of the human body, but it does not mean that any exercise can achieve good weight loss effect. The ideal way to lose weight is to exercise with low intensity. Owing to adequate oxygen supply and long duration, the total energy consumption is high. Mountain climbing is such a kind of exercise with appropriate intensity and long duration, so it has a unique weight loss effect.
Notices for Mountain Climbing
1. It's late in winter, and it's easy to go out in the dark. Winter morning is the lowest temperature in a day. The temperature difference between the room and the outside is quite large. It is hit by cold air and easily suffers from vasospasm, which leads to angina pectoris or myocardial infarction. At this time, blood viscosity is the highest and blood sugar is the lowest, so it's better to go mountain climbing after breakfast.
2. Drink a glass of water before climbing even if you are not thirsty. It can dilute the blood and relieve the dryness during exercise. When climbing mountains, we should also pay attention to adding water randomly. It is better to have sports drinks with electrolyte content, which can relieve tiredness and see good physical strength as soon as possible. Drink three mouthfuls at a time, often, and don't wait for thirst.
3. Brief warm-up actions should be taken before climbing. The height and time of climbing should depend on one's physical strength and daily action. If you are aware of fatigue, palpitation, depression, sweating and so on, you should immediately stop the exercise, rest on the spot, you must not reluctantly maintain.
4. The pulse in mountain climbing always keeps within the heart rate of my aerobic fitness target. If you lose 170 years (not more than 180 years), you should stop to slow down the pulse and climb again soon. You can stand for the first or second minute and then climb again in a very short time.
Who can't climb a mountain?
1. Young people with cardiomyopathy or rheumatic heart disease are not suitable for mountain climbing. Young sudden deaths often have dilated or hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, so patients with the two diseases mentioned above should not climb mountains.
2. Elderly people with poor physical condition and patients with cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases should not climb mountains. The functions of various organs in the elderly are declining, and most of them suffer from some chronic diseases in varying degrees. Mountain climbing is a sport that consumes a lot of oxygen. To prepare the old people for mountain climbing, they must do some exercises with less intensity first, so as to have a process of adaptation. To a certain age (women over 50 years old, men over 40 years old) are high-risk groups of coronary heart disease, has suffered from hypertension, coronary heart disease, especially chronic coronary artery insufficiency is not suitable for mountain climbing.
3. Some patients with chronic diseases should not climb mountains. People of all ages, in addition to those with heart disease and hypertension, should not climb mountains, there are also some chronic patients should not climb mountains. These chronic diseases include arthralgia, chronic nephritis, nephropathy, blood disease, chronic tracheitis, pulmonary heart disease, diabetes with complications, gout, lupus erythematosus, dermatomyositis and other rheumatic diseases, liver cirrhosis, etc. Chronic patients climb slowly even when they climb mountains. They are not required to climb to the top of the mountain.