去健身房需要准备什么 - What do you need to prepare for going to the gym?
- 1. What do you need to prepare for going to the gym?
- 2. What should we pay attention to when we go to the gym?
- 3. Benefits of going to the gym
What do you need to prepare for going to the gym?
1. What kind of sports shoes do you need to prepare to go to the gym?
To go to the gym, you should first choose a pair of comfortable sneakers. If you want to run, you should choose running shoes with good shock absorption performance, which can reduce the impact damage to knees, wrists and other parts of the running. If only indoor wear, then choose a pair of soft soles, good skid resistance OK. Girls, gym yoga and various dance courses are also popular choices, yoga does not need to wear shoes, dance can choose modern dance shoes. There are special weightlifting shoes for strength training. It is also possible for beginners to start wearing canvas shoes.
2. What kind of cups do you need to prepare to go to the gym?
It's very important to take a water cup. Sports will sweat, sweating will be rehydrated, so we must take plenty of water to the gym. Because the amount of water you need to supplement before and after exercise is much higher than you expected. Therefore, to bring a sports cup, the kind of measurement, more suitable for calculating how much water you drink, whether you need to add water and so on.
3. What weight-bearing belts do you need to prepare for going to the gym?
Heavy weight strength training such as squatting, hard pulling, pushing, rowing and so on, in the absence of protection, once mistakes or injuries, the consequences are very serious. For advanced trainers, wearing weight-bearing belt can not only protect the lumbar spine, but also promote the development of core strength.
Research shows that the abdominal muscle activity of trainers increases by 10% after wearing the weight-bearing waistband, while the erector muscle activity increases by 23% during squatting. Advanced trainers who impact heavy weight must have a weight-bearing waistband.
4. What knee pads do you need to prepare for going to the gym
With elastic kneepad can give your knee joint some support, help you exercise squat more weight, just remember not to tie too tight, and choose the thick and long kneepad will be better. The injured knee should be exercised with kneepad.
What should I pay attention to when I go to the gym?
1. Warming-up before training and warming-up before stretching training after training are important guarantees to obtain the best training effect, but they are often neglected. Five to ten minutes of aerobic exercise should be done before training, with the aim of raising heart rate and body temperature and preparing for the hard training to begin. After the warm-up, a group of 10-20 light weight exercises were conducted immediately for the target position on the training day. It is necessary to stretch the muscle properly when it is fatigued by training. After training, the flexibility of the body will be improved, which is conducive to stretching. Don't forget to train for the last relaxation exercise, usually a few minutes of low-intensity aerobic exercise.
2. Normal breathing and normal breathing can effectively prevent excessive elevation of blood pressure. The basic principle is to breathe when lowering the weight, hold your breath when lifting up, and exhale when lifting up quickly.
3. The relationship between the size of muscle and the amount of exercise a muscle should adopt is closely related to the size of the muscle itself. Large muscle groups such as chest, back and leg also have relatively large amount of exercise. For smaller muscle groups, such as arms and shoulders, a smaller amount of exercise should be chosen.
Benefits of going to the gym
1. Exercise is the most important thing to reduce fat to maintain body tension, increase muscle strength, only adhere to the appropriate strength exercise can maintain body tension, and as long as the appropriate muscle tension will not lead to body distortions.
2. Exercise can increase muscle while achieving weight loss effect. Proper exercise can increase fat burning, but also can enhance metabolism and maintain body vitality.
3. Exercise in the gym can not only increase people's vitality, but also enhance people's physique and spirit. It is people who can keep vigorous.
4. Exercise in the gym can also strengthen people's communication skills. People who exercise in the gym are all of the same interests, so more topics can become good friends, which can also make their lives more colorful.
5. Generally speaking, going to the gym is an important means to maintain a person's health. The gym has professional coaches and equipment to better achieve the effect of physical exercise. However, going to the gym should follow a certain order of exercise. The correct order of going to the gym is the fundamental guarantee of the effect of exercise and the basis of protecting oneself from injury in the process of exercise.