平板支撑的好处 - Benefits of flat support
- 一、 平板支撑的好处
- Benefits of flat support
- 2. Who is not suitable for flat support?
- 3. What are the matters needing attention in making flat support
Benefits of flat support
1. The Benefits of Flat Support for Exercising Muscle Groups
Regular plate support can exercise the muscles of back, abdomen, lower back, buttock, adductor, diaphragm and other core muscle groups, and will consume a lot of physical energy when doing plate support.
2. The Benefits of Flat Plate Support to Create Lines
Flat support can exercise the core muscles, create lines in the abdomen, waist and buttocks, temporarily release some of the pressure on the lumbar spine and cervical spine, and balance the scapula so that the lines in the back can be more attractive.
3. The Benefits of Flat Plate Support for Burning Fat
Plate support consumes a lot of physical energy. It can create perfect lines. If combined with aerobic exercise such as cycling and running, it can improve the metabolic rate and burn more fat in the body.
4. Benefits of flat support reduce the risk of back and spine injuries
Flat support strengthens and strengthens your muscles and ensures that there is not too much pressure on your spine and back. According to the American Sports Association, flat support can not only reduce back pain, but also give you strong back support, especially in the upper back area.
5. The Benefits of Flat Support Improve Your Body Posture
Flat support exercises will improve your core muscles, which can greatly improve your ability to stand and stabilize your posture. So, after a period of flat support practice, you can always sit in the right position. Because the core muscle group has a profound impact on the overall condition of the neck, shoulder, chest and back.
6. The Benefits of Plate Support to Improve Balance Ability
Here's an example. Before you practice flat support, you close your eyes and stand on one foot for a few seconds. When you do some flat support exercises for a period of time, you do it differently. So it can improve your balance.
Who is not suitable for flat support?
1. People with back injuries
Some people have back injuries, usually have pain, or suffer from lumbar injury, lumbar disc herniation, lumbar muscle strain, severe scoliosis, osteoporosis, joint disease and other groups can not do flat-plate support, because flat-plate support requires a lot of strength on the back and back, these people can not guarantee the standard of movement when doing flat-plate support, but also easily increase the burden on the back and back. Severe pain and illness.
2. People with shoulder and arm injuries
Recent shoulder, arm injuries, pain is best not to carry out flat support, in addition to wrist ligament injury, tennis elbow, shoulder pain, shoulder periarthritis, a history of shoulder dislocation and other symptoms troubled people, it is not appropriate to practice, because one of the main force points of this movement is the arm, shoulder, these people may do it with the risk of aggravating symptoms.
3. People with cardiovascular diseases
If there are people with heart disease, hypertension, coronary heart disease and other diseases, it is not suitable to do plate support. In the course of action, it will increase the cardiovascular burden. Because of the change of body position, the change of heart center of gravity and other factors will affect the hemodynamics, easily lead to cardiovascular and cerebrovascular accidents, serious people may lead to sudden death.
What are the precautions for making flat support
1. Platform support should be done in a straight line with buttocks, waists and legs. It is incorrect to tilt or sink the buttocks, to have no vertical angle between the upper arm and forearm, to have excessive head backward or forward bend, and to have a skewed body. You can practice in the mirror or ask a professional teacher to help you check whether the movements are standard or not.
2. It's better to warm up before doing plate support. The warm-up time is about 10-15 minutes. If the body is not warmed up adequately, it may cause muscle injury because of insufficient warming-up in the process of exercise.
3. Beginners should master the strength of flat support. When the movement begins to deform and cannot be sustained, they should stop in time. They should not always brace hard so as not to hurt their muscles. After mastering the essentials of movement, it can be slowly prolonged.